Pages

Dec 27, 2015

Etude House Specials

I'm back again after another couple of months, not a big surprise anymore, is it?
I'll have a free week soon and I hope I'll have the time to write more than just one post so that I will have a few for the future which I can just publish.

Anyway, because I do not have much time at the moment, I wanted to talk about something where I can take the photos from Etude's websites.
I'm always a little lazy with editing my photos, even though it's actually a lot of fun for me, but it also takes up a lot of time ><

So, Etude House always has some specials going on and they still have these two, that I've ordered a few weeks ago.
They also have a SALE going on now, which is another reason why I wanted to write about it now. You can get the stuff even cheaper now.
The code is: Christmas2015

1. Snowy Dessert





You can either buy all of these separately, or you can buy one of two sets that the website offers.

The positive thing about the set is that you can save some money, since you pay 24$ instead of 35$ and even get a cute pen for free.

The negative thing is that you only have two sets and can't choose the colors you want for each item.
There are more than just two colors available when you get them separately but you don't have a choice for the sets.



Sweet-sour Grapefruit Set

Sweet Foxy Strawberry Set



As you can see, one set is really light with a pinkish liptint, a beige golden eyeliner and a ginger cookie blusher.
The other set is brighter/darker with a red liptint, dark brown eyeliner and a contour set.


I would have loved to get both and even more but in the end I got the lighter set, since I didn't want the contour set.


My set is currently stuck at customs but I did find picture online on how it should look like.
I'm a sucker for cute stuff and I love how the package of the cookie sets look like an actual oven, as if the cookie is actually baking inside.
I can't wait to get mine and post pictures of it.

I also have more pictures of the individual products and the many shades they come in, in case you want to buy them separately instead.



As you can see, the 101 Pencil has 5 shades. You can use it as eyeliner, lipstick, blush, etc.



 The cookie you could either get as blusher or as contour set.




This lip tint, which is called Pudding tint, comes in 5 different colors.

That's all for this set.


The second set I ordered was this one:

2. 2015 Best Sellers



Just like the first set, this also comes in two versions. You can either choose collection A or B.




You pay 50$ for:




  • 1 Play 101 Pencil in black
    • I love their Play 101 pencils and would always buy as many as I can with one order
  • 1 Wonder Pore Freshner 
    • This is the small bottle and I have my second full bottle at home right now. I love wiping my face with this after washing it and before moisturizing it at night.
  • 1 Moistful Collagen Cream
    • I'm not quite sure about this one yet. I have the night cream at home and haven't used it that often, yet.
  • 1 Dear my Wish Lips in either Coral or Pink
    • I already have lipsticks from this collection and they are really creamy and bright and I wanted to try other colors anyway
  • 1 Missing U Hand Cream in either peach or green tea
  • 1 Beauty Shot Face Blur
    • I always wanted to buy this before but didn't and this was a good opportunity. 
  • 6 Face Masks

Hurry up and buy these sets, preferably including the 30% Christmas sale code, while you still can. 
I thought these were really nice offers and had to add another set to the order for my friend.

Let's hope I will actually type up the next posts soon and won't take months again!
Tell me what you think in the comments below and if you want me to make another posts about these sets once I get mine. 


2 comments:

  1. I've heard so many good things about Etude House... I really want to own at least one of their collections! Let me know what yours is like :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've tried their Play 101 pencils, the Dear My Wish lipstick and the Missing U Hand Cream....but those kits are just so cute T___T
    Sadly I'm trying not to buy so many makeup/skincare stuff this year so let us know how the kits go for you! :D

    P.S. Happy New Year!

    Mia - Rainbow Road

    ReplyDelete

~ Leave me a comment ^w^ ~